The Institute is located in Kolossi in a comfortable and modern buildings equipped with all modern technology used in education (computer, smart board ) which provide efficiency, flexibility in teaching.
The Institute offers a range of Business Subjects
- Accounting (LCCI Elementary/Intermediate/Higher + GCE O’Level/A’Level + Exams for the entrance in Cyprus Universities and abroad ( Pangypries).
- Economics ( GCE A’Level, Exams for the entrance in Cyprus Universities and abroad (Pangypries).
- Business Studies (GCE A’ level)
- Russian Language for students of Lyceum and employees
- Marketing for students of Lyceum and employees
- Learning Assistance to University students in relation to Accounting or any Business Subject.
Preparation for the exams of LCCI Elementary/ Intermediate/ Higher/4th level, GCE O’Level.
English (Preparation for the LCCI / GCE Exams) & Russian Lessons
Develop your knowledge and experience by obtaining a valuable certificate
Learning assistance in accounting, economics for students of High School, Universities or Colleges
From the best seminars I have ever attended. It is worthwhile if you are interested to develop your accounting knowledge, practice and skills. Thank you Mrs Elena.
A fabulous seminar with a great trainer and teacher Mrs Elena Michael! We had a wonderful time and learned more than expected!! Thank you for transferring your accounting knowledge, practice and skills Mrs Elena.
It a great team!! Thank you Mrs Elena for the seminar. You are a wonderful person and a great teacher!
An excellent trainer with great teaching skills! Hospitable and kind to help, to transfer her knowledge and experiences! A seminar with rich contents, too many information that needs years to be obtained and build up through office practice!
I attended the Seminar ‘Technical Experience in the Accounts Department’ after completing my studies in BSC in Administration & Accounting of University of Cyprus in order to find a job in an Accounts Department…and indeed worked! As soon as I sent out my updated CVs with the Seminar, I have been called up for interviews and get employed in an Accounts Department position in a company in Nicosia where I work for 2 years now! Thank you Mrs Elena Michael!